MUSIC & MOVEMENT
- is a mixed-age, music and movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their families.
- recognizes that the parent/caregiver is the child’s most important musical influence, and therefore strongly encourages adult participation in class and emphasizes activities that can be practiced at home.
- equally enjoyable for kids & their adults.
- incorporates simple storytelling principles into select songs and into the underlying shape of each class.
- promotes children’s freedom to explore their music and movement experiences in their own styles and at their own paces.
- is inclusive, community-minded, and environmentally conscious, and aspires to create a standard of mutual respect among all participants, both in and out of the classroom.